Living far away from an elderly relative, or trying to keep up with the demands of a career or kids when they need care and support can be a difficult time.
AdigoCare understand this and will make this an easier journey for you, so when you are not able to be there, we are there for you.
Our home carers can regularly visit your loved one, they will notice and give any help and support required and notice any changes in health or wellbeing.
How we support the whole family:
- Providing respite care so that you can take a break from caring responsibilities.
- Providing piece of mind by communicating with you when caring for your elderly relative (at request and agreement)
- Dementia support for the whole family
- Enabling independence for people with learning disabilities
- Supporting a loved one back to independent living following a stay in hospital