Live in care service provides around the clock home care for adults and the elderly who may need this level of support to continue living in their own home and community.
We provide you with your own, dedicated live in care worker who is always available in your own home to help you, day or night.
Live in care is for the elderly and frail, persons living with physical disabilities, terminal illness, complex care needs, mental health support needs or learning disability.
The kind of things a AdigoCare live in carer can help with, include:
- Washing, dressing and personal appearance
- Help with going to the toilet or managing continence
- Ensuring medication is taken and on time
- Preparing and cooking nutritious meals
- Laundry, vacuuming, tidying and cleaning
- Changing and making the bed
- Getting to medical appointments
- Help with keeping up hobbies and interests
- Assistance with mobility or getting out and about
- Hoisting and manual handling
- Assistance with daily exercise
Along with your dedicated live in carer, you and your carer also have the support of our experienced office team.